- Modular Design, modules 1,2 & 3 can be connected together in many different configurations to give you the layout and capacity you need
- Holeyboard’s patented design and hole pattern that allows you to place your pedals where you want, easily, with cable ties. Quick, tight and fast with no adhesive needed.
- Also accommodates Hook & Loop if desired with patent-pending pedal mount pattern design
- Easily hit the pedals in the back row with 2 levels. The, angled, Top Shelf eliminates toe dancing.
- Accommodates virtually all power supplies. They mount easily with cable ties under the Top Shelf, or on the back with no additional parts to buy.
- Screwed on real rubber feet, keeps your Holeyboard from sliding and your pedals safe from what’s ever on the stage floor.
- A Light Eco Footprint: Sustainable thinking is at the heart of the Holeyboard, pure in form, pure in function and pure in materials and construction.
- We are committed to making the easiest to use, highest precision pedalboards, built proudly in the USA.
- Lightweight and Super Strong, built to be played with a lifetime warranty
- Expands from 13” – 30”, holds approximately 4 -12 pedals plus a wah or volume pedal
- Proudly made in the USA from Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Light and strong.
- Powder-coated durable finish in Black (All components are black)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Zip ties included
- Dimensions Module 1: 13”w x 14”d x 4.70”h
- Dimensions Module 2: 12.98”w x 13.85”d x 4.58”h
- Dimensions Module 3: 5.5”w x 13.5”d x 0.80”h
- Built with pride and precision in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Minimal assembly required (adding feet, connecting modules)
- Note: additional Expansion Modules and/or Footpedal Modules can be added at any time.
- Case & Power supplies sold separately. Pedals not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.