THE EBS PCF FLAT PATCH CABLE IS AN ORIGINAL DESIGN BY EBS. DUE TO THE CLEVER SPACE SAVING DESIGN, THE CABLES HAVE BECOME THE PATCH CABLE-TO-GO FOR MUSICIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.*
If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, we share the pain with you.
To end the frustration we’ve designed the truly unique, super compact and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum.
The PCF Deluxe (PCF-DL) series is the most affordable alternative and is an improved version of the original design.
- Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
- Very compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
- Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm.
- NEW! Now also available as TRS (Stereo) patch cables in 28 and 58 cm (PCF-DLS28 & DLS58).
Construction & Technical Specifications for PCF Deluxe
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper Twisted Shield: 38 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 mm (rectangular cable) 30,0 x 13,0 x 6,0 mm (contact house)
- Connectors: ¼” 90 degrees angled audio plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.