Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to
resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a
maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Rated at 10 GPM with a
maximum 200 psi operating pressure
- The HP1 has a pressure relief valve
and a 25 micron rating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.