The V845 Wah-Wah pedal is a new version of the most famous
guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the
original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the V845 Wah-Wah offers
guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very
affordable design. An AC power connector is fitted to save on batteries
and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making it the
perfect choice for your pedal board.
About the VOX Wah-Wah
VOX developed the worlds first Wah-Wah effect during the
'60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet
being muted an important musical ingredient of the day. VOXs original
Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic
characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists
ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous
recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered must-have
equipment for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
VOX V845 Wah-Wah Specifications
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)
*Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.