The new V847 Wah-Wah pedal is an enhanced version of the
most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the
specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the
new Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary tone with the addition
of AC power capability and a buffered input jack for preserving the
unprocessed guitar tone when the pedal is not engaged. The pedals
inductor has undergone a redesign to be closer in specification to the
original VOX wah inductors, for improved dynamics and tone. These
additions will benefit players of all genres who use a wah pedal as an
integral part of their sound.
About the Wah-Wah
VOX developed the worlds first Wah-Wah effect during the
'60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet
being muted an important musical ingredient of the day.
VOXs original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and
its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further
experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight
appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the
Wah-Wah is still considered must-have equipment for guitar players of
all levels and abilities today.
VOX V847 Wah-Wah Specifications
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
*Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.